While you’re dreaming of your ideal kitchen, we’re making sure it becomes a reality.
Our 12-step process ensures we don’t leave any stone unturned.
- Our designer meets with you to identify your needs, preferences and priorities.
Note: If you are a couple, it is vital that our designer meets with both partners to clearly understand everyone’s point of view. This is very important as we need to ensure that your kitchen is designed to suit you both.
- Together, we develop a concept that meets your needs. We use our professional knowledge and skills to ensure that we achieve the desired result for you.
- Visit our showrooms for a second appointment to finalise the design concept, and add any optional features to make life easier. Choose colours, surfaces, materials and finishes to complete the project specifications while everything is fresh in everyone’s minds – a very important aspect of this visit.
- We organise all of the trades people required for your project. This may include structural alterations, electrical, plumbing, plastering, stone benchtops and splashbacks.
- We prepare comprehensive plans and specifications to enable you to fully visualise your project concept. Then we produce a detailed project costing for your approval.
- We are then ready for manufacture and present you with a complete project summary, including the proposed installation schedule.
- We review all technical details, including check measuring of the site, just to be certain that everything is 100% accurate. (This is the classic carpenter’s rule: “Measure twice, cut once!”)
- Manufacture of your cabinetry then begins. Delivery of your appliances and other items to the factory is now required.
- The site is prepared, including structural alterations (if any), stripping out of the old kitchen and preparation of plumbing and electrical work. At this stage any unforeseen problems such as leaks, dampness, rotten floors or faulty wiring will be found and brought to your attention. This ensures that your home remains safe and sound.
- We install your new kitchen – including cabinetry, appliances, sinks and taps and complete any plumbing and electrical work. Final adjustments to door hinges and drawer runners are made. Then a thorough clean up completes the installation process.
Note: Timing of installation will vary depending on the scope of the project.
- After a final inspection to ensure everything is finished we hand over your dream kitchen to you!
- You will be contacted within three months after handover, to ensure that everything is as it should be. If necessary, appropriate action will be taken to rectify any problems.
Call and speak with our designers today! Feel free to browse through our kitchens and specialised designs in our showrooms in both Eltham and Blackburn. Every time we design, we take your needs, wants and budget into account.